Thursday 18 October 2012

Turnouts

I attended last nights Wednesday class, and participated to the best of my ability, (still not right).

For those of you who are club members and didn't see the you tube link I have re-posted it here.  For those who aren't club members at Nokemono, have a look anyway and see what we have been up to.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/mkFiXEeI_MI

This idea of a small video trailer seems to have gone done well, and gives the Students an idea of whats coming up in the week.

From my own personal point of view, the turnouts look a lot harder on video than they did in reality although some of them are definitely dependant on your personal level of flexibility.  I even managed a stand up go a the turn out of O-soto gari, and it worked, sort of.  Slightly to the side but near enough for my liking.

Hopefully going again tonight to the Broadstone class to have another practice at this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment