Friday 9 November 2012

Kicksport Competition Photo


Hello all.

I have copied in a link see below:

 

This link takes you to Kicksport Website, they are a company which stock martial arts equipment and as part of a competition I have entered a photo from my Judo club.  If enough people vote for the photo then the club will  win £300 of martial arts equipment for kids.

In light of this can you all please vote if you have a FACEBOOK ACCOUNT.  You need a facebook account to press the like button on the photo.  Or alternatively, if you are on Twitter you can also Tweet about the photo.

Could you please paste this link on your own facebook profiles and let everyone know, that you know, to vote for this picture.

The picture is for NOKEMONO JUDO just in case you  wondered which photo!!! Although you might be able to see me in it at the back, if you know me.

Thanks everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment