Sunday 25 November 2012

November

Hi all.

Sorry for the lack of recent posts.  I haven't purposefully ignored the blog, it's just that I have been absolutely snowed under at work meaning long days and working weekends, which in turn means I haven't been able to make the Judo classes.

Don't worry, I will be back to it soon.  Hopefully just another week of madness.

In the mean time I would like to say a MASSIVE thank you to all of those people that supported Nokemono Judokwai with the Kicksport competition.

For those of you that followed it, we received a massive 600 plus votes which I thought was excellent.  Obviously it would be nice if all 600 people would turn up for a randori session as it would make a cracking night.

I won't comment on the winners (it wasn't us),  regardless of the number of votes.  I will leave that all up to you to decide.


Once again, a massive thanks to all of you, and as you can see from the photo, we are all winners regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment