Tuesday 25 September 2012

Injuries (again)!

Just a short one, to say that I recently joined my work colleague as mentioned elsewhere, in the long list of injured judoka's.

I sustained my injury whilst playing in the Nokemono Rumble, and as per usual the doctors haven't been to specific, but I do know that it will be several weeks if not months until I head back on to the mat.

I know injuries happen, but it does leave you with a sense of frustration!

Because of the injury keeping me off the mat, my reviews of lessons may well be scuppered, but I will try and bring reviews when I attend to watch.

1 comment:

  1. Easily done! This reminds me of something that I was once told by a senior judo practitioner that i have never forgotten, that when it comes to injuries in judo "its not if but when".

    ReplyDelete